Reiki Level l Shoden
March 24-March 25 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM* (If these dates don't work, use the "Contact Victoria" tab. Victoria can schedule a class to meet your needs.)
McLean Massage Therapy Center
1447 Dolley Madison Blvd. Suite G-2 McLean, VA
Victoria's class is a traditional Japanese Reiki style based on the teaching of the internationally renowned author and teacher Frans Stiene. This Reiki form is simple to learn, yet very powerful. In this Shoden (Japanese for first teachings) Level l class you will:
- Learn the 5 elements of Reiki
- Review the meaning of Reiki and its history
- Understand the Reiki hand positions for treating yourself
- Apply techniques to facilitate healing in others
- Practice Japanese Reiki techniques and meditations
- Experience Reiki energy, and
- Give and receive Reiki sessions
You will receive, at no additional charge, an excellent manual written by Frans Stiene that describes Reiki methods and techniques. This is a great reference and not available for purchase.
Bring lunch, snacks and wear loose comfortable clothing. Victoria will provide the filtered water and tea.
Are you interested? Use the "Contact Victoria" tab and send a message. RSVP by March 17.
*If you don't see a date that works for you, use the "Contact Victoria" tab. Victoria can schedule a class to meet your needs.